Prayers for my Puppy

4:17 PM




My pibble puppy, Gabby hasn't been gaining any weight the past few weeks. Then recently she hasn't been going to potty like normal (and sorry for TMI but also not having proper bowel movements). So off to the vet we went.

Turns out Gabby is actually 6 months old and has all of her adult teeth. She only weighs 23.5 lbs so we all thought (including the vet at first) that she was younger. When I first got her, no one had a clue as to when she was born. It took her about a week to be able to eat dry food on her own without wetting it down. She's come a long way, but she's still so tiny. Turns out she has a bad bacterial infection along with hookworms. To make matters worse, she has a bad case of dermatisis which causes her to scratch herself so badly that she bleeds. My poor little girl! She's on medicine now, but I hate seeing her so sickly. All she wants to do is cuddle and sleep.

  Prayers for a speedy recovery would be appreciated! Once she's feeling better I want to have an updated photoshoot with her. These photos were from 2 months ago. Wasn't she the cutest thing ever? I could just eat her little face!

You Might Also Like

2 comments



All opinions are 100% my own. I am not paid nor given free products for review unless specifically stated in the post.

Stats

|