I Finally Moved!

6:00 PM

In a previous post I took a mini break in order to move into my new place. Well, the day is finally here! I couldn't be more excited! I'm slowly unpacking and buying new furniture. I want to do a series on my home decor. I'll probably create a separate post for each room & if I do any DIYs then I'll add posts for those as well.

Blogging originally started off as something personal and was an expression of my life. I kind of steered away from that, however I want to get back to adding my own personality and lifestyle to my posts. I am currently working on a new layout design so be on the lookout for that.Thank you to my readers that haven't given up on me during my hiatus. I'm back & will be better than ever!


You Might Also Like

0 comments



All opinions are 100% my own. I am not paid nor given free products for review unless specifically stated in the post.

Stats

|