Review: Dresslink.com

1:58 PM

only the white blouse was from the website, other items already owned
By now I'm sure a lot of you have heard of Dresslink.com and if you haven't then let me tell you a little about it. First off it's an online store based in China and they sell everything from clothes to makeup and jewelry as well as other items such as hand bags and shoes. Everything is super cheap and I discovered a lot of these are the same items  I was "watching" on Ebay.

For my first purchase, I only ordered 3 items (one of which I totally can not find now - it was this belt in beige for $2.82). FYI: I placed this order a while ago, but just now getting around to doing a review. The other 2 items I do have I am about to do a mini review on.

First off is this floral hollow knit cardigan that I purchased for $4.25 (link is here). The back along with the shoulder area are knit mesh with a floral type print on it. Although it's long sleeve it's really thin and feels really soft. I was quite impressed with the quality of this blouse.
an up-close look at the shoulder area

These items are very cheap and from China (which aren't most of the things we purchase from there anyways, but with a brand name label slapped on?). Also the quality is hit or miss from the reviews I've read, but this blouse was very nice. However, there were a few tiny places that had some random strings but I easily removed them. The length is nice and is designed to be longer in the front and shorter in the back. The sleeves actually fit my arms perfectly too so not too tight or too lose. Thus far I am extremely happy with this purchase and I am going to order more of these in other colors!



My last item was skater flared pleated mini skirt (link is here) for $3.07 in the color "nude pink". First off I will say that it was really great quality -  it's a nice thick fabric that is not see-through so you don't have to worry about wearing anything underneath or anyone seeing your undies or panty-line. It has an elastic waist for an easier, snug fit. And it actually comes down to right above my knees so it's the perfect length for me. The only problem is that in person it's a more peachy-orange color. I was hoping for more of a soft baby pink type color like you see in the picture. So actually it's really hard for me to match this with any tops that I have.

Now onto answering some questions that people have about this website:
Q: How are the sizes?
A: Since this is a China based store, they are made for their body type which is much smaller than Americans. I am 5'5" and weigh 110lbs. I am quite tiny such as my arms and bust area. The blouse says "one size" however they have a chart listed to show comparison for US sizes. If you are anything other than a size Small then I would always purchase a size larger. (ex: if you normally wear mediums then order a large if option available).

Q: How is the shipping cost?
A: There are various options for shipping depending on the country you live in, how much money you want to spend, how much weight the items will be and if you want a tracking number. I live in the US and chose the epacket 8-15 business days with tracking # and it cost me $5.61. The more items you purchase the more it will weigh and the larger the box will be to ship so the cost varies on what you purchase.

Q: How is shipping speed?
A: I placed my order on 6/30/14, it was processed and shipped out on 7/2/14 and I received my package on 7/14/14. I find that to be fantastic for something shipped from China! When I purchase items from there on eBay it takes well over a month for me to receive them. So I was impressed with shipping speed.

My overall thoughts: Thus far I am very pleased with my experience. The shipping was fast, the items fit me and they were really good quality for the price. Would I purchase from them again? Absolutely and I am going to in the very near future and it will be a far larger order of varying products so I can do a better review.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I love that these sizes run smaller. I'm more on the petite size and have a hard time finding outfits that fit correctly. I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that cardigan is adorable. I love it. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely clothes, the skirt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love the colors! I have never heard of Dresslink.com before. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute!! I am totally gonna have to check out this site!!

    ReplyDelete



All opinions are 100% my own. I am not paid nor given free products for review unless specifically stated in the post.

Stats

|