HAUL: Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale

2:38 PM


I was so tempted to go crazy on the  Victoria's Secret website when they had their semi-annual sale, however I contained myself and only got the 7/$35 VS Fantasies (which is like their body butters and scrubs). They currently have a 5/$30 sale going on so head over here and check it out!

I have honestly never purchased anything from this store except for bras & undies so this will be my first experience with any type of bath/body products. I had no idea what any of the scents were so I relied on the next best thing - packaging! I'm a sucker for anything cute (which most girls are.)

My purchases: 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07

Out of the scents I got, my favorite is Pure Seduction. After reading fragrance description I assumed I'd love this one and was right! And these body butters are amazing! What is your favorite VS scent?

You Might Also Like

1 comments



All opinions are 100% my own. I am not paid nor given free products for review unless specifically stated in the post.

Stats

|