Ebay Jewelry Mini Haul

7:42 AM

I am addicted to Ebay. There, I said it and now everyone knows. Admitting it is the first step, right? Ha! Well, not only am I addicted to Ebay but I also love buying items from China. Why? Because most of our stuff is made there anyways and also it's much cheaper. Your first thought? It'll take forever to ship! Not necessarily. On average I receive my items within 2 weeks (totally worth it to me). So these are 2 "statement" necklaces I purchased. Adorable!


 These types of pieces speak to me - I love the pastel colors! And for a little over $3 each, they are a total bargain! What Ebay purchases have you made lately?

You Might Also Like

0 comments



All opinions are 100% my own. I am not paid nor given free products for review unless specifically stated in the post.

Stats

|