TBR 2014 #bookchallenge

7:49 PM


Books I've Read

Poison Study
The Reckoning
The Awakening
The Summoning
Captive in the Dark
Consequences
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
Anna and the French Kiss
Cinder
The Elite
The Name of the Star
The Selection
The Fault in Our Stars
Divergent
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

I am a complete book nerd! Every year I push myself to read more and more. I know it seems a bit late to be starting a #bookchallenge however I already started one with myself - I am just now making it blog official. The challenge I have set for myself is to read 200 books in 2014.

The above are titles I've read thus far this year. I have accomplished 16/200.
I have an advantage over a lot of people, however because I can listen to audiobooks while at work. I am an absolute audiobook FANATIC! I gobble them up! I might do some videos on book reviews, but we will see.

I encourage everyone to create a challenge for themselves. It doesn't have to be a huge number, even 10 books in a year is better than the average person. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments



All opinions are 100% my own. I am not paid nor given free products for review unless specifically stated in the post.

Stats

|