theBalm shipment

8:27 PM

FINALLY! Shew, only took like 5 weeks! Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore Hautelook and have purchased several items off their website (mainly beauty products), but the shipping time is ridiculous plus 90% of the time you can not return an item. I am very slow on theBalm bandwagon. These are my very first purchases ever! I created a previous post a while after I ordered, but just now received my package.

I am very sad because my Cindy-Lou Manizer was all smashed up. Whenever I opened the box I noticed product all over the place and sure enough it's a hot mess! Since no returns on these items I am stuck, but I'll just have to learn to be careful when using. Already swatched everything and am very excited to test these out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments



All opinions are 100% my own. I am not paid nor given free products for review unless specifically stated in the post.

Stats

|