Drugstore.com

3:23 PM

Say Yes to... various wipes
I made my first drugstore.com purchase earlier this week. They have various sales going on right now and also offer clickable instant coupons (I got $5 off a box of hair color making it only $3.99). Plus if you have a shoprunner.com account like I do, you get free 2 day shipping on a ton of items. So I got all 4 packs of these wipes for $19! I've never tried these before, but wanted to do a review once I have gone through all of them - of course I'll use them one at a time and give my opinions.

Ok random side note: I just logged into my actual shoprunner.com account for the first time (I've only ever used it to get free delivery from Domino's Pizza) and there are tons of deals & places you get free 2 day shipping so I highly recommend checking it out! Plus you get 1 year free Amazon Prime through them as well. Holy cow! Never knew that!

I will make a separate post on my opinions on each of these wipes once I've used them.

You Might Also Like

0 comments



All opinions are 100% my own. I am not paid nor given free products for review unless specifically stated in the post.

Stats

|