The Lunar Chronicles

8:32 PM


My rating: ★★★★★ (5/5 stars)
Everyone loves a good fairy tale and I'm sure we all know the stories of Cinderella, Little Red Ridding Hood, and Rapunzel. This series is a very unique twist on the classic stories we grew up with. Another added fun bonus is that they tie in with each other. Each book is part of a larger plot, however it has it's own story within. I'll admit I was very skeptical about these, but I'm in love!

I don't believe in really telling an in depth synopsis like some people and I also am not really doing a "review" on this series so much as saying that I finally read them and fell in love! I suggest to anyone to give it a shot! Once you fall in love with Cinder (guess which classic that name is from?) then you won't help but want to keep reading until you get all the way to the end!

You Might Also Like

0 comments



All opinions are 100% my own. I am not paid nor given free products for review unless specifically stated in the post.

Stats

|